Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Savory Protein Sandwich

I am having a fantastic day because of this sandwich. Can you tell I am a super foodie? I made it this morning to pack for lunch and ended up eating a quarter of it :)



The red onion makes this a powerful sandwich with a hint of sweetness. I sprinkled garlic powder over the avocado and the mustard adds a zing. The sprouts and edamame add an earthy and fresh flavor while the olives hold it all together. Plus, I never forget cheese ;)


My healthy lunch for today looks great in my Lunchbot :) I am definitely someone that needs portion control and this has been a great tool for me. Plus it's stainless steel so its easy to clean and you don't get the plastic leeching into your food. 

I also brought my favorite new discovery:


Salads in a jar! I've been bringing one of these babies every day to work for about a week. They are such a great size and really help me get in as many veggies as a I can. 

Cassie from Back to Her Roots introduced me to Lunchbots! http://backtoherroots.com/2014/09/17/lunches-lately/

No comments:

Post a Comment